Monday 18 March 2013

Rain Rain Go Away....

Todays edition of The Blog is bought to you from the comfort of my bed as theres naff on telly and im cold! So all snuggled up with my duvet and a film :)
What another crappy day of rain and wind, im in some serious need of some sunshine and warmth, a chance to get out and have some fresh air in my lungs and stretch my legs with a walk without having to wrap up in so many layers i look even more like the mitchellin man and spend the rest of the day drying off and shivering! Poor bubba is dying to get outside and run around...altho we did splash in a few puddles when we braved the rain for town for an hour.

Anyway i digress... green day again...
Breakfast today was a small can of spaghetti hoops on my HeB of Nimble and my usual cuppa to set me up for the day.
Bit of washing and hoovering later and my lovely dad pops up to say hi, him and my mum have been away for some of that much needed sun...seriously jelous and came in sporting a tan and slightly peely nose! After another coffee he has to go to work so i set about making dinner.

Lunch was 2 field mushroom, grilled up with a whole aubergine which i had thinly sliced, some orzo pasta mixed with a laughing cow triangle and then my other HeA of reduced fat cheese sprinkled on top and a sprig of rocket, scrummy and really filling. I also had a glass of lemon sugar free crush and 2 greek mullers.

While i was cooking up my chilli for tea i snacked on carrots and 50g of reduced fat houmous which is a HeB on a green day (thank god its all gone as i seriously ♥ the houmous lol) and 2pts of sugar free squash.

For tea i made quorn chilli and butternut squash chippies.
2 red onions, quorn mince, hot chilli powder, cayenne pepper, tinned toms and kidney beans in chilli sauce. Really lovely and filling and i had been looking forward to it all day, however a few of my chips burnt in my crappy oven which desperately needs a new seal!!

Whilst cuddled under my duvet im nibbling on pineapple and some strawberries, with another (oooopsy!) greek muller and topping off with a lemon green tea and an options hot choc.

Im also trying tonight my purchase from Holland And Barrett, aloe vera colon cleanser to help with my tummy, which has been largely helped by a lovely member in my group who gave me some tablets to help ease the bloating and pain (thank you again Karen!) So hopefully these will work their magic as they came highly recommended by the lady working in there for restoring natural balance of everything! And i deffo need some restoring and as they are natural im helping they will be a bit more gental :-) wish me luck x

HEA - 350ml skimmed milk
HEA - 40g reduced fat cheese
HEB - 2 x nimble
HEB - 50g reduced fat houmous

SUPERFREE
Field mushrooms
Auberguine
Rocket
Tinned tomatoes
Onions
Carrots
Butternut squash
Pineapple
Strawberries

FREE
Spaghetti hoops
Orzo
Kidney beans in chilli sauce
Quorn mince

SYNS
3 x greek mullers  1.5
Laughing cow triangle  2
Options hot choc 2

TOTAL  5.5



No comments:

Post a Comment