Saturday 23 March 2013

Day One of Fast Forward Conquered!

So my first day has been a success! :-) i started off the day thinking it wasnt going to be too bad but ive decided my definite fails are in an evening and tomorrow il save a few more units for then, but as a trial and error day i think i did ok!

Soooo where to start, i cant give you measurements or weights but i can tell you what ive eaten (i hope lol)
Breakfast... i managed to hold out to eat until nearly 9am despite my early wake up call from my daughter.

We snuggled up in bed watching peppa pig and tucked in to our brekky, she had delicious smelling peanut butter on toast while i had half a grapefruit, weetabix, a big glass of squash, and as i didnt use all my unit of milk up on my cereal, i stealthed in a cheeky coffee.
I think i may end up on withdrawl symptoms from the caffine as im not drinking it for the rest of the week! Eeeek!

Ok feeling good and surprisingly full so far....

I decided to clean my bathrooms, hoover, put some washing on and have a bit of a dust to keep me distracted, all the while glugging on sugar free squash to keep any rumbles at bay.
Until i broke and had my allowed weight of carrots, nibbled very slowly and savoured completely!

Lunchtime swings round so i make another squash and a herbal tea, todays are peppermint, one of my faves!
I weigh out my chicken for my sandwhich, the watercress and my bread. Im also havin my snack of plums as well then its time to go to my friends babyshower!

She had sent me a picture of all the healthy sw food she had lovingly prepped and all the naughties inc cupcakes and pizza, and i have to tell her that i cant have any of it, boohoo, but she says she will make sure i dont have to set foot in the kitchen so im not around temptation! Bless her how sweet! :-)
So we play games, i win a chocolate egg on the raffle which im giving to squirt for her easter egg, check out the restraint! I then win another game of guess the bump size and win a baby bottle full of choc too (man this is torture!!) And to top it off squirt keeps giving my food to hold, like her cupcake and other such nommys! But i am saintly and resist all! I think the girls are impressed...either that or think im bonkers!

So after rummaging around in couscous and sultanas for mini babies and sucking ice cubes with mini babies in (yep thats exactly how it sounds) pinning sperm in a womb and playing bingo, its time to scoot home.

I have decided to have my other unit of snacks whilst squirt eats her tea, so have cracker breads, weighed soft cheese and tomato and yet more squash and herbal tea.

After baths and bed i whip up my dinner and this is when it gets hard, i weigh out all my veg allowance and prawns and noodles and well....lets just say its what i would consider a starter! Eeeek again!!! However i do get a pudding with this one of raspberries and fat free fromage frais, more tea and more squash.

With nothing on telly yet again i decide to go stick a film on in bed, light the candle i won earlier and fill my room with a lemon and green tea smell. Im really missing my hubby tonight too which isnt helping and usually turn to food when im feeling a bit blue...thank god for my final units of choccy fingers, a hot choc and fun size choc bar!

Now i know it sounds like a lot of food but trust me the pictures dont do it justice of just how small these portions are!

Now im off to sleep as i have a feeling i will be up most of the night peeing!!!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment