Friday 5 April 2013

Serious apologies required!!!

Happy friday everyone, firstly im sooo sorry that ive not blogged once this week, its been one of those weeks! My lil squirt has been really poorly and had a terrible cough and cold, she then lovingly passed it on to me, ive had funny heads again and it was squirts birthday yesterday along with work....just made for a really really quick week and i just didnt have the time!
I didnt even get to weigh in this morning as we were both still poorly and needed a lay in to help to get rid of the last bit of icky bugs and start a fresh!
Ive had a crappy week food wise too, between a few sneaky easter eggs and glugging cough medicine and not drinking enough i think it would have been a horrific out come anyways!
Still it was very strange not going to my lovely little group this morning and it totally threw out my day and it doesnt feel like a friday...funny how one little blip in the old routine changes things completely!

Anyways i figured that as im 103% sure it was a gain (even though i wasnt brave enough to get on my home scales!) I decided to give fast forward another go this week in a bid to knock off what i gained and maybe offer me a maintain for friday if im really lucky and then i can work towards those last two pounds to get my long long long long awaited 3st award!

Sooooo on to the sort of food diary...its a bit of a new one for me being semi (all will become clear...) on plan for a friday as usually its treat day or takeaway night.  Serious fast forward will start officially tomorrow!
But i started my morning of with half a grapefruit, weetabix and milk, i kept back some of the milk for a cheeky coffee as i know im going to end up going through the caffine shakes again lol i really must cut down the amount of coffee i drink its awful!
We popped to my sis in laws to go pick up squirts birthday prezzys from her, being a good girl i had a herbal tea, a raspberry one i think...im living life on the wild side as ive emptied a load of teabags of all different flavours in to my baby bag! Now its a lucky dip as to what tea i get...

Now i was supposed to have whole meal bread and reduced fat cheese for lunch but as i hadnt got any in as id not been shoppin the sis decided to be very kind and made her first ever cheese on toast but was with white bread and normal cheese...a token effort on my part but it was seriously good!!! Hence only semi on plan.

Then came the arduous task of shopping, for once though my local tesco did have everything i wanted...miracles do happen once in a while! And once home and unpacked i enjoyed a crumpet and jam (serious perks of FF is some of the fab food they allow you to have!!)

I then made a lovely prawn stirfry and noodles for tea and used my veg unit with my tea to bulk it up a bit more and it was lovely! Im also drinking sparkling fizzy sugar free water today and have had two bottles, but i will try and drink more water from tomorrow as well.

Pudding will be a lovely bowl of raspberries and fromage frais, cashew nuts, hot choc and 2 choccy fingers.

Ive decided to swap my funsize choc bars for nuts, i think the choccy bars were the start of a serious choc addiction this week! Considering im usually a savoury girl favouring crisps over chocolate any day, i was seriously craving chocolate all the time!!!! It was a really bad downward spiral.
Fingers crossed though that the nuts will be better and with healthier benefits other than the fact they taste good! I still have that little choccy fix from the hot choc and choc fingers

Well i promise to blog all week from now and no more slacking..thanks for sticking by me and dont forget i have my fb page too Slimming World Style so come by and give me a kick up the backside!!! :-)

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment