Friday 12 April 2013

Weigh in day........

Hello all, hope ur enjoying a lovely sunny evening, i have a beautiful sunset going on behind me at the mo, hopefully red skies at night will be shepherds delight tomorrow!

Sooooo today was weigh in day for me, yet again i felt seriously nervous getting on them scales. I dont know whats gotten in to me and why im so nervous, i think its the fear of putting weight back on again this time, ive spent forever trying to lose this last half stone to get my elusive 3 stone award.
Anyway... i jump on the scales, complete with butterflies and after removing bracelets, rings, socks, and contemplating removing my bra lol (i didnt!!!) And to my shock horror i lost...

1.5lbs!! :-)

Ok so that may not be alot to some people but the fact that ive lost twice in a row is an accomplishment for me. And as id had no weigh in last week due to poorliness i thought i was in for a big old gain so that small amount was a great amount for me!

However there is a downside.....

Im now only a silly, stupid, measly, annoying half a pound away from my award. Damn it!!!!!!

However looking at this constructively i have a potential bad week coming up, lunches out, seeing friends, my dads birthday, a christening. All bad things but that half a pound i think is sticking in there to keep me from pigging out like i probably would have done if id got my award today, therefore im chosing to see the positive in this and make it a good week and get that award next week. I would have also got it exactly on my target, i wanted my award before my hubby comes home and il be seeing him come home next friday as well.

Well on to food today and a green day for me.

I was starving after group as i never have brekky before hand, so my first food of the day was a mugshot and packet of french fries and a big cuppa.

Then it was meal planning time while squirt napped away peacefully in her room.
While doing this i had a warbie sandwich thin toasted in the oven with a HEA of cheese, onion and tomato and some baked beans.

Shopping was fairly stressfree this week and for once i managed to get everything on my list, i also had a ton of vouchers and my staff discount card which meant i got £90 worth of shopping for £60 absolute bargain and my fridge, freezers and cupboards are full to the brim of yummy sw friendly foods for me.

Tea tonight im making the singapore noodles from the Tastes of Asia and some of my cannaloni spring rolls as well, im also treating myself to 4 syns of prawn crackers! Perfect fakeaway for a friday night. It was really tasty and im stuffed.

Ive got some cherries and raspberries defrosting for later and im going to top it with some fromage frais and have a hot choc with it too.

HEA - 350ml of skimmed milk
HEA - 45g of half fat cheese
HEB - ooopsy
HEB - ooopsy

SUPERFREE

Onions
Peppers
Mangetout
Beansprouts
Mushrooms
Baby sweetcorn
Water chestnuts
Cherries
Raspberries

FREE
Tom puree
Mugshot
Vermicelli noodles

SYNS
Warbies sandwich thins   5
French fries     4.5
Prawn crackers      4

TOTAL  14.5 syns

1 comment:

  1. I love looking in other peoples fridges :-) your food looks lovely today

    ReplyDelete