Saturday 6 April 2013

Happy saturday :-)

Hello everyone check me out two blogs in a row...il need to sit down lol.

Hope you have all been out enjoying the sunshine, it was lovely just to be able to crack my windows open and put some fresh air around in the flat today. And it was even better to have the sun streaming in through the windows as well! Makes for a happy me!

Well my day started off with a lay in...i didnt think putting a cover over squirts curtains would make a difference, or whether it was the fact she didnt nap yesterday and went to bed later but it bought me an extra hour in bed, this is always a winner in my eyes!

Day 2 (day one of serious FF)

So this morning i had a cup of lemon and green tea, along with a glass of sugar free sparkling fruit water and a bacon butty! Happy days indeed, although i did miss having some sweet chilli sauce and mushrooms in it, but it was very tasty!

After a long hot shower we decide to go to B & Q to go look at stuff i cant afford but would love...namely kitchens and wallpaper! But settle on some new paint for squirts room, although i cant do anything til hubbys home as he WILL be helping me and i need a wardrobe the size of Russia to be moved. Plus we need to order some decals and a new duvet and quilt. My baby room will no longer be a baby room but a little girls room...sob sob! Oh and we buy a lovely pic frame to put photos of her daddy in for when he goes on deployment in a few weeks.
This has been a very large thought in my head the last few days and its makin me sad and depressed already, so we are coming up with different ways to make the 41 odd weeks go a little quicker! Good thing is i can be 100% diet orientated and work my way to a goal for when hes back again! Worked a treat last deployment, lost 3.5st, new hair, new clothes, a really bad fake tan and he hardly recognised me it was hysterical! ;-)
We are challenging each other to a weight loss/inch loss competition so should be fun lol.

Anyways on to lunch...i think this will be a fave back on the other plan, i had cherry tomatoes, mini pitta, lettuce leaves and feta crumbled on, with a cheeky spray of balsamic low cal spray (like frylight only dressing light!) Cheese and onion french fries and another lemon and green tea and more sparkly water. Cue the mass toilet visits!

An afternoon of playing chase, tea partys, chatting to my hubby and friends soon meant it was tea time and tonight was...

Macaroni pasta, tomato sauce with courgette, mushrooms, pepper, garlic and a sprinkle of herbs. I had also saved my veg portion to go with it as well so had some very tasty asparagus alongside too. More fizzy water and toilet visits! Oh and i nibbled on a crumpet and jam while it cooked.

A few more chats with a very tired hubby and my poor friend whos pretending water is wine and dropping pizzas on the floor and its time for my bed! Im taking with me my hot choc, 2 choc fingers, a choc mousse and strawberries!

I had a couple of slip ups today and had about 6 almonds and stupidly without thinking, whilst breaking up a bit of easter egg for squirt, a small piece of egg jumped into my mouth, i really need to stop mindlessly picking! Its an attrocious habit ive gotten into and i need to kick it pronto! So its on my list of to do's tomorrow!

Right night all xx

2 comments:

  1. hi zoe I love reading your blog's and find them very inspirational keep up the good work Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u ever so much Amanda, im glad i can be of help even if im havin a crappy day lol ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete