Wednesday 10 April 2013

Strange people with wierd food ideas?!

Late one from me today! But hey its a wednesday and im actually blogging for a change!

So work day for me today but i have been really good, i didnt even take my purse to work with me, that way no spending extra money on stuff i didnt need and i actually ate the lunch i took in with me :-) check me out!!

Soooo i started this morning off with a bacon butty and a lemon and green tea, then it was a quick hop, skip and jump into the shower and get packed up to go drop squirt off at my folks for the day, a naughty cuppa (sshhhhhhh!!) And a quick natter later and i had to go, now i woke up in a proper narky and sarky mood today so thought i was in for a crappy day at work but ive had quite a few laughs with the customers, including one lady who bought vanilla coke and said her kids would think she was supermum today as vanilla coke taste "like heaven....like an angel had wee'd on your tongue!!!"
This had me chuckling for hours as who has ever had an angel pee on their tongue to determine thats what vanilla coke tastes like?!?!?!
Strange people out there, along with a gentleman who ate fish fingers dunked in custard............
Hmmmmmmm.........

Anyways on to a slightly more normal lunch of a packet of mixed leaves, feta cheese and tomatoes, a packet of french fries and a banana. I also managed to drink a litre of water as well :-)

Back out for another crazy couple of hours and another litre of water and it was off to my folks for tea.

I had a tesco light choices sweet chilli noodles and my veg unit was asparagus followed by an apple and a pix and mix tea bag (ive emptied a load of bags into my baby bag and its a lucky dip as to what i get!) I think it was spearmint and camomile!!

And im currently sitting in bed with my hot choc ;-) after catching up on Revolution and a very brief albeit heated phone call with hubby and his silly ship. Sometimes a military life bites, not just for me and our girly but for him too :-(

Has anybody else noticed that the galaxy choc bubbles hot choc crackles when you pour the water on?! Very odd, sounds like popping candy....mmmmmmm popping candy yum yum!!!

Anyways i digress

Have a lovely evening and il see you tomorrow for my final day of Fast Forward in an attempt at a maintain/low gain come friday after my easter scoffs

Night all xx

Fb page slimming world style

No comments:

Post a Comment