Sunday 24 February 2013

Golf Widow Sunday

My sunday starts at a rather early 7:15am thanks to my daughters singing of "muuuummmmmmmmmy" until i get up, serious coffee injection required as we sit and watch various kiddy programs and daddy snores away still :)

As its sunday i wanted a bit of a grill up but have to wait for Chris to drag himself out of bed, so me and the fruit monster share a pineapple whilst snuggled under a blanket watching 'little princess'.
While a lot of people spend their sunday morning hanging, finding out where they slept last night or rolling over in bed and finding a kebab stuck to their head, im making a big vat of soup for my lunches this week as we have a lot of days out coming up as its Chris' last week of leave for over a year :-( and need something quick and filling to keep me from nibbling! So veggie soup me up! Carrots, swede, leeks, onions, cabbage, potatoes, parsnip and stock all whizzed up nom nom!

Finally Chris drags his bum out of bed and i manage to get my grill up of sorts, while he has a massive pre-golf brekki of sausages, bacon, mushrooms, two toasts, egg, beans and brown sauce, i make do with two fat trimmed off bacon slices, an oven roasted onion, cherry toms and a spoon of beans with a lemon green tea! Still on the Success Express Train...choo choo! :-)

Lunch was my bowl of soup, with 3 chilli ryvitas as my 1st HeB washed down with a pint of lemon nas squash, followed by a ww yog which has been frozen (my ultimate way of eating yogs!) And a handful of strawberries. I spent the morning cleaning and jigging around with Leah in the front room like a loon to Viva Chooooooons!

Late afternoon i tuck in to a warming cuppa and what was going to be a whole banana but turned into half a banana as the fruit princess snaffled the other half. Im having a serious hungry afternoon, maybe due to a bit of boredom so im halving my second HeB and having 2 original ryvita with marmite and making a lemon cheesecake style pud with an alpen light for my other half for pud tonight.

So with golf finally over we head up to my sis in laws and her partners for a good old sunday roast...delish, lamb, sprouts, carrots, sweetcorn, roasty tattys and a cheeky parsnip with 2syns of gravy. My cheesecake style pud is quark mixed with a white options sachet 2syns and some sweetner all mixed together and put on top of a lemon alpen light yum yum maybe a cheeky topping of mini meringues, 5 for half a syn! Some more lemon green tea finishes my day off.

Total syns 4.5 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment