Friday 27 February 2015

Day one week one

Well that's it all back and re registered with slimming world. Although hubby doesn't officially deploy until Monday, he's Weekend duty this weekend so thought I'd get a few days head start.
I was shocked at how much affect about 5 weeks of "it's my last *insert food group/restaurant/drink/takeaway* can do but it's all fresh and shiney new ready for my task ahead.
I had a little chat with my consultant and we decided to settle on an interim target if 6 stone off in the time I have totally do able, I think it works out about 2 and a half pounds a week which is a healthy amount!
I'm off to take a picture and measurements to put in my diary!

I've actually spent a Friday after weigh in not actually going over my syns either! Check me out!

So stay tuned and see how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment